1) Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
2) Guide No.: 58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)
3) Flash mode: M, Multi
4) Triggering mode: Camera set-up, S1, S2, RX
5) Zoom range: 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm
6) Vertical rotation angle: -7~90 degrees
7) Horizontal rotation angle: 0~270 degrees
8) Power supply: 4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable), not include.
9) Lighting times: 100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)
10) Recycle time: approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)
11) Color temperature: 5600k
12) Flash time: 1/200s~1/20000s
13) Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning
14) External interface: hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port
15) Wireless triggering distance: 100m (2.4G wireless); 20~25m indoor, 10~15m outdoor
16) Additional features: The electronic flash head zooming, sound signal, automatically saving setting, power saving mode, over heat protection and advanced options
17) Dimensions: 60mm × 190mm × 78mm (Extended state)
18) Net weight: 350g
- Using RF-602/RF-603 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash system
Adopted by global users trust the allways RF-602/RF-603 wireless flash system. Support 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash, the lead flashing distances up to 100 meters above.
- Full support for RF-603, RF-602 wireless transmitter
Same YN560-III can accept RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitter emits a signal, supports 16 channels, wireless flash easily.
- Large-size LCD display
The the YN560-III is equipped with large-size LCD screen, easy clear, intuitive view or set the flash of the function, and easy to use.
- Equipped with power zoom function
ZOOM button, you can make a lamp covering a focal length between 24 ~ 105mm cycle movements.
- GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm
High index 2.4G radio flash support M / Multi mode.
- Various trigger synchronization, flexible
The YN560-III can be triggered by the camera-top, 2.4G radio trigger, S1 and S2 to avoid the pre-flash-sensitive trigger.
- Equipped with an external power outlet
The YN560-III is equipped with an external power outlet, to meet your higher demand for call back speed.
- Equipped with a PC sync port
The YN560-III equipped with a standard PC synchronous port, using a PC sync cord flash sync flash.
- Voice prompt system
Open to the voice prompts, the flash voice prompts work state, so you can focus on the creative process (Note: the sound can be turned off).
- A speeding call back system
Full light output recycling time of just three seconds, even without using the new battery, but also to get the speed of call back experience, only 4 to 5 seconds; You can also use external charging box call back again accelerated.
- Advanced Options settings
The YN560-III with Advanced Options settings according to their needs, you can customize the flash function.
- Automatically save set
The YN560-III can automatically save your current operating settings, to facilitate the next time you boot.
- Metal texture hot shoe interface, rugged, reliable, and to the force.
** Working for:
- Various standard hot shoe DSLR cameras Canon/ Nikon/ Pentax / Olympus
- Not fit Sony/ Minolta
- Such as:
-- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 5, 5D Mark II, 1Ds Mark [IV / III / II / I ], 1D Mark [III / II N/ II / I]
6D, 5D, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 700D, 100D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 1100D, 1000D
-- Nikon D4, D3s, D3x, D3, D700, D300s, D300, D200,D100, D90, D80, D70s, D7100, D5200, D3200, D7000, D5100, D5000, D3100, D3000, D60, D40X, D800, D600
-- Pentax K-7, K-x, K-m, K20D, K10D, K200D, K100D
-- Olympus E5, E3, E30, E300, E620, E520, E420, E450, E-P2, E-PL2, E-P
-- Panasonic G10GK, GH2GK, GH1GK, G2GK, G1GK, GF2GK, GF1GK
There are no reviews for this product.
Please login to write review.
|1 ~ 1||0%|
|2 ~ 4||1%|
|5 ~ 9||2%|
|10 ~ 14||3%|
|15 ~ 19||4%|
|20 ~ 24||5%|
|25 ~ 29||6%|
|30 ~ 34||7%|
|35 ~ 39||8%|
|40 ~ 49||9%|