1. With the Vibration Reduction (VR) equipped AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR on your DX-format DSLR, you'll be ready for anything.
2. Part of Nikon's new "P" series of lenses, it uses a pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) for ultra-fast, near silent autofocus and two Aspherical lens elements for outstanding optical performance.
3. Capture wide landscapes and group photos one moment, then tight portraits, family sporting events and smooth HD video the next-all with phenomenal clarity and precision.
4. VR image stabilization enhances your camera's low-light capabilities and keeps your videos steady.
5. Compact, lightweight and extremely versatile, this lens will be your gateway to better photography.
1. Mount Type - Nikon F-Bayonet
2. Focal Length - Range 18 - 55 mm
3. Zoom Ratio - 3.1 x
4. Maximum Aperture - f/ 3.5-5.6
5. Minimum Aperture - f/ 22-38
6. Format - DX
7. Maximum Angle of View - (DX-format) 76°
8. Minimum Angle of View - (DX-format) 28°50'
9. Maximum Reproduction Ratio - 0.38 x
10. Lens Elements - 12
11. Lens Groups - 9
12. Optical Conversion Factor - 1.5x
13. Compatible Format(s) - DX
14. FX in DX Crop Mode
15. VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Yes
16. Lens shift using voice coil motors (VCMs)
17. Diaphragm Blades - 7
18. Distance Information - Yes
19. Aspherical Elements - 2
20. Super Integrated Coating - Yes
21. Autofocus - Yes
22. AF-P (Pulse Motor) - Yes
23. Minimum Focus Distance - 0.9 ft. ( 0.25 m) from focal plane at all zoom positions
24. Focus Mode - Auto/Manual
25. G-type - Yes
26. Filter Size - 55 mm
27. Accepts Filter Type - Screw-on
D3000-series cameras from the D3300 and later
D5000-series cameras from the D5200 and later
D7000-series cameras from the D7100 and later
There are no reviews for this product.
Please login to write review.